Fynch-Hatton provides you with this whistleblower system
Fynch-Hatton Textilhandelsgesellschaft mbH
In order to ensure that our organization conducts itself ethically and in compliance with the law, we have set up an internal reporting point in the form of this whistleblower system. This serves to clarify and prevent violations.
All employees and our business partners (suppliers, customers, etc.) have the opportunity to report violations of laws, the code of conduct and guidelines - even completely anonymously.
On this secure whistleblower page, you can submit a new whistleblower or log into existing whistleblowers to view our feedback or resume communication.
Below you will find important information about using our whistleblower system:
- All employees and our business partners (customers and suppliers) are entitled to submit reports (notices).
- Of course, you can also submit your information anonymously, i.e. without any personal information that would allow any conclusions to be drawn about you. However, the investigation of a violation may be more effective if you provide your contact details. In principle, your identity will not be disclosed to anyone other than the respective whistleblower, his team and the relevant departments and offices that may be involved without your express consent (exceptions may apply in particular in official investigations or in legal proceedings).
- Only the person handling the information and his team will be informed of your information in the first step and will accompany the other important steps in the investigation. Unauthorized employees have no access to your notice. All information from your report will be treated as strictly confidential.
- If you submit a tip, you can view the processing status of your tip in your login area. Using this login area, the report handler and his team also have the opportunity to contact you confidentially if you have any questions. You also have the opportunity to provide further information at any time. You will receive the necessary login data after submitting your report. These access data (username and password) are generated automatically. Please remember these access details. This login area is of course also available to you if you submit your tip anonymously. In this case, your anonymity is maintained.
- The whistleblower system serves to receive reports of violations of laws, the code of conduct and the guidelines. For general complaints or questions about our products or product warranty, please contact our general contact address.
- Please only provide information if you are sure that the facts provided are true. Knowingly untrue statements or untrue facts must be avoided, as this could potentially make the whistleblower liable to prosecution. If in doubt, mark your comment as an assumption or statement from a third party.
- After receiving your report, you will receive a confirmation of receipt in your login area. Thereafter, within a maximum of three months of receipt of the report, you will receive feedback from the report handler or his team about the follow-up measures planned or already taken and the reasons for these follow-up measures (e.g. internal investigations or investigations). If you have provided your email address, you will also be informed about the current processing status via email in your login area.
Please also note our data protection information on the whistleblower system.